Buy Albion Online Items - Albion Online Item Marketplace
Gamers are always on the go. Sometimes they don't have enough time to grind for hours in one spot and want the items and materials quickly. If this sounds like what you're going through, why not buy Albion Online items from igitems? We offer an extensive selection of Albion items, including top gear and rare mounts
Nous offrons l'expérience de trading virtuelle la plus agréable qui soit.
Oubliez l'attente. Plus de 90 % des commandes sont exécutées en quelques secondes.
Nous offrons l'environnement commercial le plus sûr. Achetez et vendez sans souci.
Nos acheteurs reçoivent toujours les articles commandés ou sont remboursés.
Vous cherchez de l'aide ? Contactez-nous à tout moment ; nous sommes là pour vous aider.
About Albion Online
A game world with no rules is like an endless canvas where anything can happen. Sandboxes provide a level of freedom that other games don't. With these kinds of sandbox-style video games, players can do anything and go anywhere in the world they choose to be; this includes taking control over territories as well as fighting monsters for glory or simply exploring at your own pace. A great example would be Albion Online which is available on PC (through Steam), PlayStation 4 & Xbox One platforms with crossplay functionality allowing friends from different consoles to play together regardless of their systems.
In a world of RPG customization, Albion Online is an MMO that allows you to develop your own character from many different angles. You're not limited by the choices they make for you in terms of combat or tradecraft. Instead, Destiny Board supplies skills and abilities across all fields so players can choose how they want their character expressed - whether through trade skills like crafting or fighting with whatever weapon suits them best.
From the moment you start playing, your character will be unique. You are not made to choose between two static classes with predetermined skill sets that limit their engagement in battle. Instead, there is Destiny Board (a skill tree-like learning system), where each path offers different challenges and rewards for those who take it up. That means if players want access to more offensive or supportive options, all it takes is equipping themselves accordingly. And since no class exists here which would restrict what types of items another player has equipped on their own person at any given point during gameplay, this creates even greater potential by allowing individuals maximum freedom when deciding exactly how they want their character to develop.
What Albion Online Items Are There?
One of the most important features in Albion is how customizable your character can be. You have access to in-depth and diverse PVE content, which will help you gather materials for crafting powerful gear or rare items with higher stats that are only found on this server.
The game is full of enemies, both human and otherwise. The combat system requires you to use your abilities in order for them to be effective, so it's no wonder that customization options are important here too. You can choose between different types for each skill tree which will determine what sort of playstyle fits best with yours - whether it's PVP or GVG, both requiring powerful weapons and armor made of rare items. Different weapon types also have specific requirements.
For example, the Great Sword gives a player +1 to both their Strength and Dexterity stats. A sword could also give you 1 or 2 other bonuses, such as attack speed, but this depends on the type of sword you're using.
Albion Online players can choose from a variety of different weapons:
- Single-handed Swords: The most common and lowest tier weapon in Albion Online. You can get these weapons relatively easy and don't need too much effort to gather the materials needed to craft them.
- Two-Handed Swords: Slightly more damage than 1h swords and can take down mobs faster, but two-handed swords are slower than single-handed ones, which means that they are slower to kill mobs.
- Magic Sceptres: These give a bit more damage than single-handed swords but can also be used for crowd control with their AoE attacks. Players tend to use these as the main weapon and later replace them with better artifacts or weapons which give more bonuses, such as having faster attack speed or extra agility.
- Staff: Staff has the highest magical damage output of any Albion Online weapon, but they come at the cost of no blocking and lack end game infusions (though you could slot your infusions on your shield). Some people like the staff because they deal high magic damage with the ability to block mobs and other players at once by using offhand shields.
- Two-Handed Staff: Even better at magic damage than single-handed staff, but you're unable to use a shield. Great for killing mobs that are close together or in groups with AoE attacks, but you'll need some good dodge skill sets to go along with your high magic stats.
- Crossbows/Longbows: Both of these weapon classes are usable by players who wish to play more of a ranged combat role. Ranged weapons have lower base damage compared to melee weapons, though they make up for this by having lower cool downtimes on their attacks and the ability to attack while moving. These weapons also tend to give bonuses such as increased attack speed which can be useful if you're planning on using faster combat skillsets like dual-wielding or fast attacking with a shield.
Players often buy weapons in Albion Online to deal more damage when fighting mobs, but they aren't the only thing players buy in-game. There are also lots of other items in Albion Online, such as Consumables, Gear, Products, and even Furniture. There are many ways to get these, but sometimes gamers don't have enough time, so they might decide on buying them from third-party online platforms like igitems instead.